Become a part of the Jack Nasher team!
Every step of the real estate business — up close and personal! You’ll manage Jack Nasher’s real estate portfolio, overseeing and coordinating property managers, brokers and tradespeople. You will represent Jack Nasher at rentals, renovations and construction sites.
From software for landlords, to pricing for hardwood flooring installation and heat pumps. You’ll work on the front lines, literally learning every facet of the real estate business. You’ll work closely with Jack Nasher along the way.
- Management and development of a large (three-digit) residential portfolio in the Rhine-Main area
- Maintenance of the real estate database (Excel and management software)
- Co-development of a new database
- Monitoring and communicating with property managers regarding vacancies, tenant changes, etc.
- Coordination of tradesmen: requests for quotations, awarding of contracts, acceptances
- Check and execute invoices
- Be on site: Conduct home inspections and acceptances, inspect construction sites, etc.
- Half-time or full-time (20 / 40 hours per week)
- Home office, but you must live in the Rhein-Main area as you need to be at the properties on a regular basis
- You work independently
- They are persistent
- You are efficient and organized
- You work pragmatically and solution-oriented
- You are 100 % reliable
- Your German is excellent
- Previous experience in real estate, accounting or skilled trades a strong advantage
- You live in the Rhine-Main area
What we offer
- Independent work
- Co-design opportunities
- Flexible solutions when it matters
- Dealing at eye level
- Good payment
- Growth course — grow with us!