Become a part of the Jack Nasher team!
You will manage Jack Nasher’s marketing activities and help take the NASHER brand to the next level. You are a very good all-rounder in marketing (full stack marketer), tackle and help shape.
You know industry best practices, understand sales psychology, contribute ideas, work in a data-driven manner and have a good feel for the market and brand.
You develop marketing measures and implement them in a targeted manner — together with internal and external employees. They keep an eye on all projects and measures and are the driving force in marketing.
- You develop newsletter campaigns, write newsletters and optimize campaigns with A/B tests.
- They oversee YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram: You create media plans, post and control interaction with the target audience.
- You develop content, in line with our brand strategy and objectives. You plan campaigns, write scripts and texts, coordinate production and plan the broadcast of the content.
- You plan and organize trade fair appearances and events: They ensure that we have a top trade fair stand and represent our brand optimally on site and achieve our goals.
- You will be responsible for the preparation and design of brochures, offers and advertising materials, digital and print.
- You monitor and control our paid media campaigns (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Instagram Ads, etc.).
- They ensure smooth processes in the technical lead management: You direct the interaction of our systems and tools such as CRM (Close.com), Zapier, Airtable, ActiveCampaign, etc.
- You construct and build conversion-strong funnels for interested parties and customers
- You design and organize events and launchesthat increase our visibility and generate prospective customers. These include webinars and online workshops.
- You optimize the Branding our brand, online and on-site at classroom events.
- They are constantly improving the Customer Experience and Customer Touchpoints and give our brand the “magic touch”.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- You will start remotely if desired. In the medium term, a workplace in our office near Stuttgart (Kirchheim unter Teck) is desirable.
- You are not a slowpoke, but agile and on your toes
- You work independently and on your own responsibility
- You are well organized and on schedule
- You are 100 % reliable
- Your German is excellent (spoken and written)
- They share Jack Nasher’s high quality standards
- You have several years of experience with marketing
What we offer
- Independent work
- Trust in the team
- Co-design opportunities
- Flexible solutions when it matters
- Dealing at eye level
- Good payment
- Growth course — grow with us!
Enter your data here. In the second step, we will ask you a few questions to get to know you.
Allow about 30 minutes for this.